One day, she and mom are having a discussion about health insurance; specifically dental insurance. I guess Granny believed she didn't need the insurance and was prepared to cancel it. This infuriated mom, someone who doesn't have insurance, and someone who is consistently trying to save a penny (GRANNY) had major conflict on this subject. Fireworks were invoked and well...here's the rest of the story.
A couple days later; granny chipped one of her front teeth - don't ask us how, she just did. She found a new dentist and the dentist played to granny's weakness - her vanity. The dentist commented what a beautiful woman Granny is and that her teeth weren't so beautiful. She recommended crowns for the front of her teeth. Well, the dentist hit her in the right place, and so did the journey for the crowns. Granny is excited she has her dental insurance now - but still does have some expense to this. The pictures are of Granny's new teeth. I must say, she looks so much younger and her smile is more brillant and beautiful than I've seen in a long time.
Enjoy Granny's new TEETH - we do.
OH PS; the day the temporary crowns went in; her upper lip remained swollen; as mom says, she resemebled that of a duck. ha! Yes, we all had our laughs, Anitra heard the story over the phone and lost it completely!
HERE'S GRANNY!


1 comment:
Oh we still have issues over the health insurance. Granny's still proclaiming from time to time she does not have health insurance. If I don't get her to reenstate her insurance, she may not, so I'd take some prayer here for sure. But the new teeth are excellent!!!!!
Post a Comment