Seems like when you can't or shouldn't eat things you crave, they always come at the worst times. That's me, I realize that I'm not the only woman out there who finds that special little time for munchies...that desperate need for sugar every now and again. But my cravings have gotten so bad...that I've started to dream about food! I've obviously denied myself quite a bit...or others would argue that it's the antithesis of certain foods I'm denying myself from. Well now that must have some psychological ramifications associated with that. Dreaming about food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!
Yes, ladies, I've been dreaming about food. Not just, hey I'm hungry; but rather, spending countless hours in the kitchen cooking for people. Why is that?! Now I love a good party, but I'm even looking for reasons to have parties just to cook to curtail this passion or rather this insane desire to eat what I'm cooking. Really?!?! Maybe it's because I've run my diet so rigorous that anything other than what I normally eat is saying...lady we're done with you!
Surely, it must be games my brain is playing on me. I've never heard of a sugar addition, but in all fairness I do try to keep the sugar to a low growl. I don't drink regular sodas and even diet I don't drink as often as I normally would. And really, there's natural sugar in my diet, fruits and veggies. It's all been very strange. I won't be able to indulge until after SOS, and Friday is the last day to find out if I'm going. Justin mentioned having pizza when I get back as most of you know, I love PIZZA. But, it's been lean pockets for me which is the closet I'm getting to pizza. But a short reality popped up in my husbands attempt to make me feel better. My thought was, but we really shouldn't be eating pizza. He said, "well it's not that bad for you once in a while." I love Justin's mind which is one of the many reasons why I married him. But, I still have thoughts on this...if I've given it up, I don't have to eat it anymore. I won't be worried about having a slice like I am now and where those fat cells move to, but really... why eat it. See my struggle...want it don't want it...manifested by dreaming of food. Folks, I think this woman has lost it!
So for my mind's special I want to make the following:
**CUPCAKES! Lavender lemon cupcakes with lemon icing.
a wonderful delightful cat fish sandwich with tartar, spinach and arugula with tomato and cheese.
Fresh lemonade & a twist of lime
**
Anyone want to join me?!?! :-) Has anyone ever felt this way before? hehehe!!
1 comment:
Oh yes...pizza is on the list of things to have after you finish this whole deal...and a few other things...of course all in moderation. Maybe some Sprinkles Cup Cakes........... don't get me started. xoxoxox
Post a Comment